Quality Pacific Roofing is committed to the highest standard of honesty and excellence.
Roofing Does Not
- Our estimate or bid pricing minimizes as much as possible any surprises to you or us.
- No damage to siding, windows and flowers
- Use synthetic and tear proof underlayment
- Install starter metal at the eaves to eliminate rot of the plywood edge and leaks behind the gutters
- Uses durable metal at the valleys
- Install air intake venting close to the eaves to exhaust ALL of your attic air
- Install continuous, discreet and most effective attic exhaust venting at the peaks
- Use high quality boots for the plumbing pipes
- Install steel kitchen and bath vents with flapper and bug screen
- Install four piece total chimney “counter flashing”
- Use the correct shorter nails for underneath the open eaves
- Intentionally underbid then upsell you on what should have been included in the first place.
- Allow crews to disregard your personal property
- Traditional oil based tar paper that tears and warps
- Use “weaved” valleys using shingles instead of metal (with rare exceptions)
- Use plastic vents that crack, warp, create more holes in your roof and look tacky
- Use low-quality neoprene rubber boots that warp and crack for the plumbing pipes
- Install the plastic equivalent (or the wrong vents altogether)
- Re-install the old, worn, rusted and unsightly chimney counter flashing which can cause leaks.
- Allow shingle nail exposure underneath the open eaves, which looks unsightly and is difficult to paint